British Asian forum
Latest topics
» Dissertation survey participants needed! Win a £20 Amazon voucher!
Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:54 am by smdh1992

» UK PASSPPORT AND DRIVER LICENSE
Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:51 am by roney

» German driver licence and birth certificate
Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:50 am by roney

» Canadian passport available
Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:48 am by roney

» Guardian newspaper looking to speak to recently arrived Asian people
Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:09 am by Emily Guardian

»  Buy Passports,Driver's License,ID Cards,Resident Permits
Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:46 am by billypatrick

» Buy Passports,Driver's License,ID Cards,Resident Permits
Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:38 am by billypatrick

» British Passorts for sale
Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:49 pm by billypatrick

» MY WEBSITES
Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:01 am by Hamz

» Zodiac Condoms
Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:16 am by Perverse

» Childrens Salwar Kameez
Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:05 am by farahma

» fav type of cake?
Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:11 am by sexc.chica1

» Beer or Ferrari
Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:10 am by sexc.chica1

» Heroes
Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:43 am by TAB_Flags

» kebabs
Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:40 am by TAB_Flags

» Whats your favourite sport?
Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:39 am by TAB_Flags

» Teeth............................
Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:38 am by TAB_Flags

» Mookor Daag NEW BANGLA FILM
Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:37 am by TAB_Flags

» whats your favourite movie?
Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:36 am by TAB_Flags

» Childhood movies
Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:36 am by TAB_Flags

» Transformers 2 Trailer
Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:35 am by TAB_Flags

» Katrina to play Sonia in Rajneeti
Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:35 am by TAB_Flags

» Gran Torino
Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:34 am by TAB_Flags

» Worst movie ever watched??
Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:34 am by TAB_Flags

» da last movie u watched?
Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:32 am by TAB_Flags

» Fast & Furious 4
Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:32 am by TAB_Flags

» Question Time
Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:31 am by Bungy7

» what wud yooh do if ur parentz wanted yooh to geh married in earlie tym???
Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:30 am by Bungy7

» makeup
Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:23 am by Bungy7

» AZN BUFF GYAL PLZ READ THIS!
Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:19 am by Bungy7

» How You Feeliin Now??
Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:12 am by Bungy7

» Cosmo Sex Tips - Real or Fake ?
Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:51 am by Perverse

» Smart Swimming Goggles
Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:45 am by Perverse

» Adult Funnies
Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:12 pm by Perverse

» women's project
Wed May 22, 2013 10:13 pm by roclaudia

» Women's project
Wed May 22, 2013 10:12 pm by roclaudia

» Tips To Combat Computer Eye Strain
Sun May 19, 2013 8:47 pm by Perverse

» 5 Brothers share 1 Wife - The Story of Rajo Verma
Sat May 18, 2013 6:56 pm by Perverse

» Sex Etiquette & Bedroom Decency for Men
Sat May 18, 2013 4:58 pm by Perverse

» Finger Exercise To Cure Depression
Sat May 18, 2013 4:38 pm by Perverse

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of Bengali & Asian forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of British Asian forum on your social bookmarking website


Wedding test

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wedding test

Post by DJay on Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:04 am

I was a very happy man. My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me...It was her beautiful younger sister.

My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was bra-less. She would regularly bend down when she was near me, and I always got more than a nice view. It had to be deliberate. Because she never did it when she was near anyone else.
One day her "little" sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister.
Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word.
She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me."
I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door. I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car.Lo and behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping!
With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family."

And the moral of this story is: Always keep your condoms in your car.
avatar
DJay
Admin/Founder
Admin/Founder

Male
Number of posts : 3527
Mood :
Reputation : 16
Points : 3939
Registration date : 2008-06-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wedding test

Post by PoisonIvy on Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:23 am

^^
brokentooth

wot a lucky escape clap
avatar
PoisonIvy
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Female
Number of posts : 283
Reputation : 6
Points : 3293
Registration date : 2009-01-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wedding test

Post by AznBuffGal on Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:25 am

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

a good 1...

it jus shows da tru natiure of men!!!
avatar
AznBuffGal
Bulbuli
Bulbuli

Female
Number of posts : 533
Location : uk
Reputation : 0
Points : 3256
Registration date : 2009-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wedding test

Post by AznBuffGal on Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:25 am

PoisonIvy wrote:^^
brokentooth

wot a lucky escape clap

innit
avatar
AznBuffGal
Bulbuli
Bulbuli

Female
Number of posts : 533
Location : uk
Reputation : 0
Points : 3256
Registration date : 2009-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wedding test

Post by DJay on Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:11 am

AznBuffGal wrote:LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

a good 1...

it jus shows da tru natiure of men!!!

Yes we say what we feel... straight foward instructions like this remote brokentooth


Photobucket

lol!
avatar
DJay
Admin/Founder
Admin/Founder

Male
Number of posts : 3527
Mood :
Reputation : 16
Points : 3939
Registration date : 2008-06-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wedding test

Post by PoisonIvy on Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:27 am

^^
lol

..is dat one of your inventions??
Razz
avatar
PoisonIvy
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Female
Number of posts : 283
Reputation : 6
Points : 3293
Registration date : 2009-01-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wedding test

Post by AznBuffGal on Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:35 am

DJay wrote:
AznBuffGal wrote:LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

a good 1...

it jus shows da tru natiure of men!!!

Yes we say what we feel... straight foward instructions like this remote brokentooth




lol!

joka
avatar
AznBuffGal
Bulbuli
Bulbuli

Female
Number of posts : 533
Location : uk
Reputation : 0
Points : 3256
Registration date : 2009-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wedding test

Post by DJay on Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:39 am

PoisonIvy wrote:^^
lol

..is dat one of your inventions??
Razz

this is my invention Laughing

avatar
DJay
Admin/Founder
Admin/Founder

Male
Number of posts : 3527
Mood :
Reputation : 16
Points : 3939
Registration date : 2008-06-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wedding test

Post by AznBuffGal on Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:40 am

DJay wrote:
PoisonIvy wrote:^^
lol

..is dat one of your inventions??
Razz

this is my invention Laughing


OMG>>>>>>>>>

so cheeky!!!
avatar
AznBuffGal
Bulbuli
Bulbuli

Female
Number of posts : 533
Location : uk
Reputation : 0
Points : 3256
Registration date : 2009-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wedding test

Post by OlderStrongerFaster on Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:34 am

LMAO!!!!!!!!!
avatar
OlderStrongerFaster
Top Friend
Top Friend

Flirt or Not ? : Mega Flirt!!
Female
Number of posts : 396
Mood :
Reputation : 10
Points : 3375
Registration date : 2009-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wedding test

Post by Tassy on Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:47 am

DJay wrote:
AznBuffGal wrote:LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

a good 1...

it jus shows da tru natiure of men!!!

Yes we say what we feel... straight foward instructions like this remote brokentooth


Photobucket

lol!

LMAO dis chapzy's remote control i c hahahahaha
avatar
Tassy
Founder's Sis & Best Friend
Founder's Sis & Best Friend

Female
Number of posts : 1714
Location : Heaven lol
Mood :
Reputation : 6
Points : 3836
Registration date : 2008-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wedding test

Post by OlderStrongerFaster on Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:12 am

^ lolzz
avatar
OlderStrongerFaster
Top Friend
Top Friend

Flirt or Not ? : Mega Flirt!!
Female
Number of posts : 396
Mood :
Reputation : 10
Points : 3375
Registration date : 2009-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wedding test

Post by Tasliima on Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:24 am

big grin
avatar
Tasliima
Friend
Friend

Female
Number of posts : 133
Location : South London
Mood :
Reputation : 3
Points : 3274
Registration date : 2009-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wedding test

Post by Hamz on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:01 pm

DJay wrote:I was a very happy man. My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me...It was her beautiful younger sister.

My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was bra-less. She would regularly bend down when she was near me, and I always got more than a nice view. It had to be deliberate. Because she never did it when she was near anyone else.
One day her "little" sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister.
Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word.
She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me."
I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door. I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car.Lo and behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping!
With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family."

And the moral of this story is: Always keep your condoms in your car.


lol!
avatar
Hamz
Top Friend
Top Friend

Flirt or Not ? : May be ??
Male
Number of posts : 35
Mood :
Reputation : 0
Points : 2269
Registration date : 2011-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wedding test

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum